Translate

Sunday

I just received a wonderful device that defies logic. I now have a Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers The reason it defies logic is because it has FREE 3G. Who provides FREE 3G these days? That's unheard of...

This Kindle Keyboard is so awesome. Sure it's black and white and a little slow, but did I mention it has a web browser and FREE 3G. That means I can check email anywhere without paying for the airtime. I can check my Yahoo and Gmail. I can read TheDrudgereport.com, Wikipedia, update my Facebook and Twitter and anything in real time from anywhere without a charge. This just blows my mind. Here is a pic of this website on the Kindle Keyboard..

Kindle Keyboard

1 comment:

Nikithar said...

It is a stunning post. Exceptionally valuable to me. I preferred it .Swipe Your Credit Card And have Immediate cash With Cheapest Costs.
Provide Your ID Card Photo Copy As A Document Resistant.If you Want more details kindly Click here